Monday, November 8, 2010

190th post :)

I don't know why . I have a lot things to say in my heart . But , when I want to say it all out . It just got stuck in my throat . But why ? Is it because , because , I didn't found the right person to say it all out ? I trust the person . Or maybe because , I'm just afraid to be hurt . To be hurt once again . I 'm really very confused .

Anyways , I really hope that there would be a person in the world that I would be able to say what I want to say it to him/her . I just hope that I have nothing to keep inside my heart . I just hope that there is someone who I can really really trust that would just keep everything for me .
I really want to talk to someone .

I thought I could tell my friends , but , when I faced them , I had nothing to say it out loud . Everything seems to stuck at my throat . I just have a feeling . A feeling that the world just just just .... I don't know how to say . But , I just hope that I would meet the person that I can talk to freely soon .

I used to think that I've got over everything in the past . But , until that day , I found out that I've been lying to myself all along and I've been forcing myself to run away from facing the reality . I don't know . But , now , I guess , I can say it out loud that I've got over everything in the past . I can now finally live my life happily and trat the past as a memory and an hurtful experience in the past . (:

But , I really want to thank the people who were there for me during the times when I was down . During the times , when I never could be hyper at all . Thanks loads , kayyyy ? <3

Okay , I have to go alright . I guess I'll post tomorrow ? HAHA . :)