Thursday, December 23, 2010

I really don't want to care .

I'm really stressed out now . I don't want to let you be involved in this . I know it's just between me and another person . But I am really stressed out . I need someone to help me , pull me out of all this . Because , I'm really very tired . I really don'tknowhow to cope with everything . I'm afraid that , that I might not be able to control y feelings anymore . I might just break down right in frnt of you . I don't want . I want to be strong . I don't want tobe the weak old me . I must prove everyone wrong that I'm that weak . I just need a little help right now .
You're on holiday , and I don't want o disturb you . I hope you're having fun .

To that person who caused me to be like this :
Through so many months , I thought you've changed . But , I'm wrong . You're still the same . Same characte and attitude . I just want to tell you that , I'm not the old Belinda . I'm another person . So please , stop pissing me off . Thanks . :)


I just hope I'll get over eerything soon . I don't want to lose so many friends , but yeah .

Btw , I'll b going overseas tomorrow to 28 :)
I'm jst trying to waste my time until 29 :)
Anyway , I got t go . Gonna post soon . Bye :)

iloveyou<3