Thursday, December 23, 2010

thankyou.

To _______,
I don't want to care anymore . Maybe what you are going to do may just let me hate you more and let me grow up . I may even be able to really get you out of my life . You have to know something , what you are doing is not going to hurt me but just going to make me feel how annoying you are . Oh , and by the way , stop telling th le whole world what I did like as if you did nothing wrong . I know a lot of things that you may not know that I know . So , even I I keep quiet and don say it oh , it doesn't mean I dont know . It also doesn't mean that you can push all th blam to me and tell everyone that I'm the one who let you down , because have you ever thought what you have done to me to make me make that decision . So pleas reflect on what you did before pushing the blame to me .
Thanks .



imissyou,pleasecomebacksoon.