Saturday, March 19, 2011

Did you even realized ?

I don't know why . I know I should not give up at this point of time . But I really feel that I have given way too much chances . Among other people , I have given you the most chances . I am grateful that you were with me last year , during my darkest moments . That is why I gave you many chances . I keep telling myself that you're a good friend and I should not give up on you . But , after thinking for the past few months , I'm really very disappointed . I really don't want to give up . But , I sometimes I feel that you're just using me . You only come to me when you're alone . When you have your own group of friends , you just leave me there , even when I'm alone . No matter what people said about you , I tried to tell myself that maybe they don't understand you well . But , sometimes , I really agree with them . But again , I kept forgiving you .

I really hope that you would change . I really don't want to lose you as a friend . I just hope you will realised that all of us have given you chances . Although I don't think you will see this post but I hope you understand how I feel . :)

It was just because of you . Everything was a mistake .