Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hope you understand . :)

I'm very fed up . Seriously,it's not like I really want to say. But your actions and eveything you did really just destroy all the trust in you . Little by little .

When you're alone , I'm there to pei you , so that you're not alone . But do you realised that every single time I'm alone , you make no effort to keep me company . I really want to know what am I to you ? I'm sick and tired of giving you that happy face every single day .

I gave you way too many chances . I knew that I shouldn't make the wrong choice again . That's the main reason why that no matter what you do , I tell myself that I will tolerate , so that this friendship will not collapse . I really hope we would really continue . I really hope so . But I know deep in me that , hoping doesn't help . I must do something instead of just hoping .

I promise you , I really won't give up so easily . I really won't . No matter what you do , I will continue to give you chances . But I hope that you don't take the chances I give you and me for granted please . Because I really feel so .

Although I promised you that I'll continue to give you chances , don't blame me if one day I give up . Because , that would be the day when I really can't tolerate you anymore . And I'm very sure I mean it . I can't promise that we would still be friends but still , that would be the day when I'm very disappointed in you . There would also be a wound in me that would really need a very very long time for me to heal it again .

I will not give up this time . I don't want to regret like the previous time . But if one day I give up , that would be the day that when I really give up thoroughly .


Only just for you . :)