Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kind of like this , Charmaine looks a little retard .
Haha :) Was taken randomly . :p
I like this :) We look happayyyyy :)
I don't know why . But kind of like this . The toy >.<
Cool Picture . :) We look like we're glowing :)
Our " Can you see my eye?" pose . Although it was retarded , the joke was funnyyy ^^

I likey this very muchie >.<


Yuppie , these are some of the photos we took . ^^
Some of my favourite :)
Camwhore rocks , I'm serious . When you're down , just camwhore . :)
Today is the last day of Midyear . Last day of studying for this semester . woots :)
I really hope our efforts paid off . I really hate people who don't rely on themselves to obtain good results . This year is the streaming year , it's very unfair ah , I think .
But to think of it , it wouldn't even help in your future if you continue lo . So I don't want to care :)
After exams , I expected myself to be high , but I couldn't . First , the matter in school then at limbang . WTH , that bitch really pissed me off lo . I'm not scared of your big eyes hor . OMG . Lame , humji only . I see you again , you better don't come tio me .
Anyways , after that headed to Charmaine's . But was super bored , all of us were dead tired after 3 weeks of intense studying . I guess I'll just go and sleep early tonight . :) Hopefully , tomorrow , I would be able to be very very high at West Coast Park . But , feel like pon-ing . Cos I'm tired .
After rotting at charmaine's house , we decided to have a walk in her Condo . But in the end failed . Went back to her house . Then , Zareena and Rachelle left which left me and Xue Yan . Camwhore :):):)


LALALA , so yeah , this would be the end of today's post . I'm losing inspiration on blogging le>.<
I'm sorry for neglecting my blog for so long . :(
But also because , my blog like dead only sial . :(
Maybe I should close it . :(:(:(
HAiz , nevermind , I think I'll continue tomorrow . Hopefully with more photos :)
Bye!!!




Hey , 我想你:(