Thursday, December 30, 2010

cheerup!

DEDICATED TO MY DARLING , CHARMAINE WEE .

Hey, girl ah , don't so sad le kay . At least it's not your fault . The only thing you can do now is face it , and treasure the time left you can spend with them . Don't brood aboutit le kay ? The ending wont change , whatever you do , the ending won't change . Because , the decision is already made . You can't change it already . So , why don't you think about it positively ? Don't make your life difficult and sad anymore okay ? Don't think too much . You just have to know that there are friends around you who care about you . Even when you need a hug or a shoulder , friends will always be there . Whenever you need a listening ear , just cal up your friends . I don't want you to be happy only on the outside . I want you to feel happy inside too . I want to see the old, happy girl I used to know okay ? I can understand that it's hard , but , please try . You can always confront friends to talk about it . Keeping it to yourself isn't the best way . I want to play and chat with the old SZB I used to know okay ? I know jokes :P . Just cheer up , I don't want my friends around to me like that >.< . Later I feel sad how ? I emo :( .
No lah , just joking only . HEHE :P Although , we quarreled before , like 2 to 3 months . But now ,we're back to normal . hehe . 2 SZBs together ley = CHAOS! MUAHAHAHAHA :D Loveyou la , MUACKS :)

Your darling ,
BelindaTanYingTing <3

This may not be the best way to cheer you up , but still , I hope I would be able to see the cheerful girl I used to know , when school reopens . :P

HAHA <3