Friday, December 31, 2010

Dedications !

To Bernice Tan,
L.A ah , we together more than one year le ley. Hehe, so long never talk to you le wor , miss you eh !!! Next year streaming le , must mug okay ? Hopefully we can get into the same class in sec three ! Hehe,got any xin shi must tell me okay ?

To Charmaine Wee,
Darling ah, waah, so many posts dedicated for you le wor ! Kay , i shall stop crapping . This year , so many things happened. We quarrelled for so long , okay , i regret ! I think it was stupid, total waste of time ! Hahah ! I understand that there are many problems now for you to face , but I believe , next year would be a better year for you. Problems will FLY AWAY de . As long as I'm around , everything will be okay de . Problems gone = happiness + hyperness ! Muahahahahahahahaha ! Hehe , next year , we should go and bish people ! Hahahah, go choir for every practice hor. No more skipping ! Hahaha, we shall be fourteen next year . Haha ! 2011, here we come , we not scared !
Loveyouloads!

To Fayth Zheng,
Twinneh ! Loveyoulah, hehe , don't always sad sad kay ! Got xin shi just call my handphone ! I will be there de, hehe , we should meet up soon and go crazy like before ! Hahahaha , cute lah you ! Missyouloads, you know ? Haha ! You should also grow taller ! Hehe !
Loveyou!

To Isabel Yeo ,
Lesboh ! Waah, so long haven't talk le wor . Know you for 4 years le ley ! Tomorrow 5th year le ! 爱死你了啦!haha, talk again next year alright ? Hahaha , so long didn't heart to heart le ley , must continue next year .
Hehe! Missyou!

To Kimberly ,
Laogong, 爱你哦!very long didn't talk to you le ley , must keep phoning next year plus meet up okay ? I love you lah ! Hope your studies will improve and reopen your blogshop okay ?

To Rachelle Chua,
Dearest! Thanks for staying by me through my darkest times of this year . I remember the letter you wrote to me that touched me , I almost wanted to cry ! Thanks for always being there , whenever I needed help or a listening ear , you were always there ! Thanks , although we migh have drifted , I hope our friendship woul last forever and hopefully stay in the same class during sec three !
I love you !

To Xue Yan ,
Thanks 爱爱,for also being with me for this whole year ! I love you okay ? Haha , so long didn't talk to you le . I miss you loads ! Muacks ! Hope we would be in the same class in sec three !
Love you!

To 爱人,
Yo ! Hey , very fun uh , being anonymous ! Haha , anyways , thanks for being thre for me ! I'll try my best to stay strong de okay ? Haha , hugging chocolate now ! Hehe, chocolate is damn fat !!! Hehe , ahhhhhhhh , alcohol !!! :( haha , chocolate very cute ! But marshmallow cuter ! Hehe . Lalalala , guai lan you = fun ! Haha , I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me ! 2010 is coming to an end , but thanks for being one of people who made my year an interesting one ! Loveyouloads,muacks! Hehe , 爱人啊, I want my alcohol ! Hahahahahaha !
Don't so childish next year hor , grow up ! Hahaha !
Loveyou !

To people who know who the 爱人 is , just keep it as a secret and keep your comments thanks ! Because , it would be more fun ! Hehe , thanks !


To Regan ,
Yo , bhb boy lah you ! Haha ! Next year hor , don't act cute le lah . Haha , grow up hor , be more mature ! And then hor , force me dedicate To you ! Cheh ! Thanks for the scars ah ! Haha , okay I really don't know what to type for you le lah ! Haha ! Hope your studies improve la hor !

To Yi Rou,
Heyheyhey , stead , love you lah hor ! Hehe ! Lalalala , hope we will get closer b day okok ? Haha , we should make a zi high clique ! Haha ! Waah, remember the scars ! Hahaha !
Love you lah. Muacks !