Friday, December 24, 2010

Dedicated to my twinneh , faythzhengtinglei

To Faythzhengtinglei,
I want to thank you for always being there for me . Whenever I need someone to talk to during my lowest moments , you're always there . Thanks for calling me today . It really let me calm down a bit more . One of the nightmare was that all my friends ignored me and there was no one to talk or care about me . In the end , I broke down . Thanks for calling me just now . At least I know there is still someone who would be there for me . I admit that we had drifted as we went to different schools bu again , fate brought us together . We always meet each other on our way home or when we were outside . Although we rarely have a heart to heart talks , we always have so many things to talk about . But , I really want to thank you for being there for me . I really am glad to have you as a friend . Thanks ,loveyouloads .