Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of 2010

最后一天了......
还记得上学的第一天,就好像只是昨天而已......

Time flies , so many things changed and happened . Thanks for the people who were always by my side . I hope next year would be better year for most of us . I really want everyone around me to be happy . Although maybe I may be the cause of the unhappiness , but I'm really sorry , hopefully , you people would forgive me ! Tell me anything when you not happy with me alright . 2010 isn't a very good year but I realize that I learnt a lot of things , changed a lot . But really , I really hope that I would still have such great friends like you all forever . I hope 2011 would be a better year for all of us . I hope our friendship would be more bonded and we would also trust each other more . Thanks for all the happy memories you guys have brought for me , I really appreciate them . Although there are memories that are hurting , I don't blame the people who caused it but it let me realized how hurting life can be . But like what I have promised people that I would be stay strong, thanks for the promises ! I will try to keep them . To conclude the year , although there are sad memories , I know that I shouldn't look back anymore , I should continue walking because I know that there is no point looking back is just a waste of time . I also know that there would be also be people who would be there for me , shoulders for me to lean on . Thanks guys for everything , I love you !