Friday, January 28, 2011

过了。。。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm2nZT4Mbto&feature=related

Today's quite a nice day. I was so tired throughout the week. Many things happened though , I don't really like this week . Things that made me happy , sad and angry . I really want to thank the people who cheered me up . Thankyou!

Today,was quite a rush day. Was late in the mornning,met Teris and Bernice. Then, went to school in a rush. Xue Yan fell sick, so sent her to staffroom to rest. AFter recsss, totally no mood. I don't know why. Sorry, if i attitude-ed you . But,maybe because I'm too tired. After school, headache . Sent Xue Yan home with Rachelle. MOTION SICKNESS! Back to school, Ham and Cheese + Hot Chocolate ! <3
Homeworked with Teris and Rachelle. Rachelle went home first. Went to canteen with Charmaine . CHATTED :)
Then , on the way back home was damn fun. Teris plus me = best le :) HAHA
Damn funny .
Back , com-ed and here . :)




I may have changed but did you realised why ? Have you reflected on what was the cause ? I really don't want to change anymore . I want to stop everything that is happening in the world . Like what I always say " There's always a reason behind somthing " , I hope that people can understand sometimes . Actions work better than words like what people say , I really hope you understand .
I don't want to be emo . I want to be hyper . Just to forget everything at least . I really hope there is something I can do to let me forget .